IHOP DENVER VIP FLYAWAY TO “NOCHE DE LOCURA”
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, SOME RESTRICTIONS APPLY.
2. SPONSOR: Entravision Communications Corporation (“Entravision” or the “Sponsor”), located at 5700 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 250, Los Angeles, CA 90036, owner and operator of radio stations KXPK-FM 96.5, KJMN-FM 92.1 and KMXA-AM 1090 (collectively, the “Entravsion Stations”). IHOP Restaurants LLC, located at 450 North Brand Boulevard, Glendale, CA 91203, is a Sponsor of this Sweepstakes. The administrator of the Sweepstakes is Entravision. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsors and not to Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Sweepstakes shall be directed to Sponsors and not to Instagram.
3. DATES OF THE SWEEPSTAKES: The “IHOP Denver VIP Flyaway to Noche de Locura” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) takes place on the following dates:
Entry Period: October 21, 2017 – November 6, 2017
Grand Prize Winner(s) selected: November 6, 2017
Noche de Locura Concert: November 13, 2017
Prize Winner Travel period: November 10, 2017 – November 14, 2017
4. ACCEPTANCE OF OFFICIAL RULES: By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Sweepstakes Rules (these “Official Rules”). Written copies of these Official Rules are available by mail upon written request to 1907-Mile-High Stadium Circle. Denver, Co 80204, Attention: Promotions Department with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope. Rules will also be posted to http://tricolor.entravision.com/denver/ihop
5. HOW TO ENTER: There is (1) one way to enter the Sweepstakes:
b) Entries may not contain, as determined by the Sponsors, in their sole discretion, any content that:
- is sexually explicit or suggestive; violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; contains nudity;
- promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing); promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotes any particular political agenda or message;
- is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group; appears to duplicate any other submitted Entries;
- defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies;
- contains trademarks, logos, or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) owned by others, without permission; contains any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
- contains copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings, and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media), without permission;
- contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, voices, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without permission;
- contains look-alikes of celebrities or other public or private figures, living or dead;
- communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which we wish to associate; and/or
- violates any law.
c) By submitting an entry in this Sweepstakes you hereby grant to Sponsors a royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such entries, your name, and likeness in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes for one year from the date of entrant’s entry. Entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsors or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the entry. BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER ENTRY, NAME, LIKENESS, PHOTO and/or CAPTION MAY BE POSTED ACROSS ANY OR ALL OF SPONSORS’ RADIO, DIGITAL AND SOCIAL MEDIA ASSETS, AT SPONSORS’ SOLE DISCRETION AT ANY TIME.
6. PRICES: There will be a total of one (1) prize winner during the Sweepstakes.
One (1) winner will be selected among all photo entries into Instagram and be awarded with one (1) IHOP VIP Flyaway Package consisting of: $300.00 (Three Hundred Dollars and 00/100) in the form of a check delivered upon winner’s arrival to Las Vegas, Nevada, four (4) roundtrip economic class airline tickets to Las Vegas, Nevada, hotel accommodations for four (4) persons for two (2) night stay in two (2) double occupancy rooms at a hotel, four (4) tickets to the “Noche de Locura” concert event that will take place in Las Vegas, Nevada (the “Grand Prize”). The estimated retail value of the Grand Prize is $2,000.00 (Two Thousand Dollars and 00/100). Date and location of the “Noche de Locura” concert will be announced by the Sponsor on or about September 18, 2017 (this event is subject to changes and cancellation). If the “Noche de Locura” concert is cancelled, the Grand Prize package will not be available. The Sponsor will contact the winner to make arrangements to deliver the Grand Prize. Actual value of trip may vary based on point of departure and airfare fluctuations. Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value of Grand Prize will not be awarded. All prize details not specified in the Official Rules will be determined in Sponsors’ sole and absolute discretion. Selection of airline and hotel are solely within Sponsors’ discretion. Meals, gratuities, luggage fees, incidental hotel charges and any other travel-related expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of winner. All travel must be taken on dates specified or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate; no alternative travel dates are available. Exact travel dates and arrangements subject to availability. Winner and travel guests must travel on same itinerary. Winner and guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g., a valid U.S. driver’s license) required for travel. Once travel guests are selected, they may not be substituted, except in Sponsors’ sole and absolute discretion. Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. All airline tickets are subject to flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. Sponsors shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels, venue operators, transportation companies, prize providers or any other persons providing any prize-related services or accommodations. Additional prize award details and travel information to be provided to the prize winner at the time of notification. Grand Prize winner and guests are also responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that Sponsors have not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Lost, stolen or damaged airline tickets, travel vouchers or certificates will not be replaced or exchanged. Limit one (1) prize per person/household. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsors to use winner’s name and/or likeness and/or winning entry for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. HOW PRIZES ARE AWARDED: Participants will have the opportunity to win Prize as follows:
i) On or about November 6, 2017, the Entravision Stations will conduct a drawing among all photo entries via Instagram and will randomly select one (1) winner to be awarded the Grand Prize. The winner will be contacted by a representative of the station via message through Facebook and/or Instagram, and once verified, the winner will be announced over the air (radio) as determined by the Administrator on or about the same date. If a winner cannot be verified, or if a winner is otherwise unable to accept his/her prize, such prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. It is each entrant’s sole responsibility to configure their privacy settings on Facebook and Instagram such that you may receive a notification of being a potential winner.
Participants must provide legal proof of eligibility to Sponsors as a condition to claiming any Prizes. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized Instagram account holder. (Eligibility requirements are set forth below)
8. ELIGIBILITY: All participants must be legal residents of the State of Colorado and at least eighteen (18) years of age with a valid social security number at the time of entry. Employees and the families of employees of the Sponsors and their affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, franchisees, distribution, advertising and promotion agencies, or any other companies engaged in the development, production of distribution of Sweepstakes materials are not eligible.
9. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsors. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, illegal, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Sponsors will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Sweepstakes and the Sponsors’ decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Sweepstakes is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsors, the Sponsors reserve the right to suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, or to make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsors deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Sponsors and are final. Future Sweepstakes or tie-breakers, if any, may be significantly more difficult than the initial Sweepstakes. The method of determining prize-winners if a tie remains after completion of the last tie-breaker will be at the Station’s discretion. The Sponsors may waive any of these rules in their sole discretion. The Sponsors’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Any and all improprieties should be reported immediately to the Promotions director for the Station at 303-832-0050. The Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who violates these rules or applicable law, tampers with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, engages in any conduct detrimental to Sponsors, the Sweepstakes or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsors’ sole discretion), or acts in violation of these Official Rules, to lock out any individual whose eligibility is in question, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes at any time. The Sponsors disclaim any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Sweepstakes. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK FROM ANY SUCH PERSON DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO THE SPONSORS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. RELEASE: Unless prohibited by law, acceptance of any prize offered constitutes permission to use the name, voice, and/or likeness (photo, videotape or film) and basic personal information of participants in any medium selected by the Sponsors for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation to the participants. Unless prohibited by law, each participant hereby releases the Sponsors, Instagram, and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in the Sweepstakes and any participation in any activity relating to the Sweepstakes. In order to participate in the Sweepstakes, Participants must sign an official affidavit of eligibility and release provided by the Sponsors. Sponsors are not responsible for printing or distribution errors and may rescind or revoke this Sweepstakes based upon any such error without liability at their sole discretion. All federal, state, and local laws apply.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSORS, THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, RELATED COMPANIES, FRANCHISEES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
12. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
13. TAXES: Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsors, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the Official Rules. Each winner must provide valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize, unless specifically permitted under these Official Rules. Any person winning over $600 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
14. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: This promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Colorado, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof shall take place in the State of Colorado, in the City of Denver.
15. BINDING ARBITRATION: The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules and/or this Sweepstakes. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or this Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of JAMS. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of Colorado, in the City of Denver and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof.